Beneficial Owners Letter (as in clause1) accompanied by the Set of Documents (preliminary scan copies are sufficient, subsequently copies (with apostille and notarized translation into Russian language) certified by Director of the Contractor/the Guarantor shall be provided).
The Set of Documents includes the following:
- Document confirming registration of the Contractor /the Guarantor in accordance with applicable law;
- Extract from Commercial Register of Legal Entities;
- Document confirming taxpayer status of the Contractor/the Guarantor;
- Constitutive documents of the Contractor/the Guarantor (Charter, Articles of Association, Articles of Incorporation, other document on which basis the Contractor carried out activity in accordance with applicable law);
- Document confirming possibility of carrying out by the Contractor/the Guarantor of a particular activity (license) if the activity is subject to licensing in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the country of origin;
- Document (e.g., power of attorney) confirming powers of the person signing the Agreement;
- Corporate approval of the Agreement in case, if necessary;
- Passport of Director and the person signing the Agreement in case of signing the Agreement under a power of attorney.